Rollo2 Medical Waiting Room Chair with Arm Rests - Black
- Maximum user weight 120kg (19st)
- Easy to clean with standard NHS cleaning solutions
- Robust and durable design
- Standard strengthening bar
- Vertical none tilting safe stacking up to 10 high for space-saving
- 4 attractive colours for the seat and back
- Standard built-in linking system for side chair version
- Plastic feet to protect floors and aid stacking
- 2-year warranty
- Dimension Ht 81cm x D 55cm x W 65.5cm
- DELIVERY IS USUALLY WITHIN 1 WEEK
Note: Delivery Charges apply.
The Rollo medical waiting room chair range is designed to be easy to clean, robust and colourful. The use of smooth lines, rounded corners and wipe down surfaces make it ideal for most surgery, clinic or physio practices. With a range of 4 contemporary colours for the seat and back combined with a stylish black hard-wearing frame this really is an ideal, budget medical waiting room chair range. This armed version provides secure black plastic arms to help the user enter and exit the chair and offers an added degree of security.
The chair is manufactured with a special strengthening bar that also allows vertical stacking up to 10 high. An optional linking system can be specified to allow the chairs to be securely linked into rows. The benefit of this is that the chairs do not become scattered and stay in a straight line keeping the waiting room tidy.
The maximum user weight of the Rollo medical waiting room chair range is a higher than average 120kg (19st) This has been achieved with good design, extra welding in the construction and the strengthening bar. Each seat is screwed into place with 4 screws and each back slides onto the frame and is also secured by 2 fittings. These design touches make the chair robust and durable.
Each chair comes with 4 hard wearing plastic feet to prevent marking. These feet are also shaped to prevent the chair frames rubbing when stacked.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.