The Maico is a basic screening air conduction audiometer for use wherever a quick hearing screening evaluation is required. It offers a full range of frequencies from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz, and signal intensities from -10dB to 100dB. Pure, pulse and warble tone complete the specification.
MA25 is portable and battery operated (with a mains power option), using just 3 AA batteries. An extended version, the MA25E has additional automatic Highson-Westlake tests and a Talk Forward function.
- Lightweight and portable air conduction screening audiometer
- Pure tone, warble tone and pulsed stimulus available
- Talk Forward function makes MA25E easy to work with in sound booths
- Powered by standard AA batteries or optional external power supply
- Supplied as standard with DD45 headset
- TDH39 or Audiocup noise-reducing headsets also available
- Optional patient response button
- Optional soft carry case for ease of transportation
- Ideal for use in schools, industry and anywhere fast hearing evaluations are performed
- Supplied fully calibrated for twelve months
- 12 months return-to-base warranty, subject to registration
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.