Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 [Pack of 1]
The Conmed Hyfrecator 2000 electrosurgical device can be used to treat more conditions than any other type of electrocautery, it is also more versatile than any other device. For flexibility, the unit can be purchased with or without a foot switch, which can be added subsequently if required.
The Hyfrecator 2000 is suitable for minor ops on warts, spider veins, skin tags and moles. The Hyfrecator has many accessories including a range of sizes for electrode tips and disposable sterile sheaths.
For complete peace of mind, the Hyfrecator 2000 carries out an internal self-diagnostic test when first switched on for use. The test displays a range of visual and auditory warnings to aid the user before carrying out minor ops.
- State of the art in minor ops for GPs
- Provides coagulation, desiccation and fulguration for many applications: dermatology (warts, spider veins, skin tags and moles etc.); gynaecology, urology and vasectomy
- Memory to store up to 3 power settings
- Digital one-tenth incremental control in the critical 0 - 10 Watt range
- Digital display of power output
- Fingertip up/down power control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.