Our Sharpsafe® containers are specifically designed to enable the safe disposal of clinical sharps and minimise the risk of needlestick injuries.
Our 24L container is designed for high volume areas such as A&E, wards, and phlebotomy clinics. The wide horizontal aperture allows for the safe disposal of larger sharps equipment, surgical, and laparoscopic instruments.
Available with different colour lids for easily identifiable waste segregation. Products come with a ragne of compatible accessories for increased stability, security, and safety.
Sharpsafe®'s new 5th Generation containers launched in 2022 and are the World's First full range of sustainable single-use sharps containers. Engineered using ultra-low carbon footprint recycled material showing our commitment to championing change.
Features and Benefits
- Made from low carbon footprint, recycled material
- Semi-translucent lid available in different colours
- Closure shield for temporary and final closure
- Simple 4 click assembly
- Large aperture for horizontal fill
- Latex free
- Carry handle
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed
- Class-leading leak resistance
- Complies with the standards below:
- BSI Kitemark
- Units Per Case: Ctn of 15
- Capacity/Size: 24 litres
- Case Dimensions - W x D x H (mm): 454 x 454 x 749 mm
- Case Weight (kg): 16.500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.