Our Sharpsafe containers are specifically designed to enable the safe disposal of clinical sharps and minimise the risk of associated injuries.
Our 7L is designed for low to medium use areas and ideal for acute and community settings.
Available with different colour lids for easily identifable waste segretation. Products come with a range of compatible accessories for increased stability, security and safety.
Sharpsafe’s new 5th Generation containers launched in 2022 and were the world’s first full range of sustainable single use sharps containers. Engineered using low carbon footprint recycled material showing our commitment to championing change.
Features and Benefits
- Made from low carbon footprint, recycled material.
- Semi Translucent Lid available in different colours
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- Latex Free
- Carry Handle
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Class leading leak resistance
- Complies with the standards listed below
- BSI Kitemark
- Units Per Case: Ctn of 50
- Capacity/Size: 7 litres
- Case Dimensions - W x D x H (mm): 345 x 810 x 680 mm
- Case Weight (kg): 23.500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.