• GP Supplies offers a wide range of payment methods to make it easier and more secure for you. You can use credit/debit card, or PayPal
Delivery and Tax Charges
Carriage charges apply to orders weighing up to 30KG, packed in a rigid cardboard carton up to 18x18x18 inches regardless of monetary value. If an orders consists of bulk items [paper products - couch rolls, toilet tissue, hand towels, etc; bulk glove orders, plastic holloware...] which would increase the volumetric weight, the cost of the delivery will be surcharged by the courier
Bulk Item surcharge will apply on all of the following carriage charges:
• Normal Orders over £100 exc. VAT will be delivered FOC to UK Mainland
• £6.50 + VAT will be charged for orders up to £100 exc. VAT to UK Mainland
• £15.00 + VAT will be charged to deliver to Scottish Highlands
• £22.50 + VAT will be charged to deliver to Northern Ireland
• A surcharge of £5.00 + VAT for orders that contain pharmaceutical items
Any additional costs incurred will be advised prior to the order being despatched to you, as these may not appear in the shopping basket
• We use reputable courier companies to deliver your order. To comply with MHRA regulations and for security reasons, all our parcels have to be signed for by the recipient. Our trained staff will pack your order securely to withstand any rough handling in transit. But once the parcel leaves our premises, we have no control as to when it will be delivered and in what condition.
• We aim to deliver within 3 to 5 working days for stock items. Bought to order items may take longer. Please check the lead time next to the product.
• Orders will be shipped in full when all items are in stock.
• Some products you order may not be in stock. We often don't stock items that sell irregularly, expensive medical equipment, fridges, furniture or high value items.
• Please check the lead time stated on individual items. Some items are bought to order and delivered to you directly from the manufacturer. These may take longer than the standard 3-5 working days to deliver.
• We have arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers who will either deliver your product within a few days to you directly from their warehouse, or it'll be delivered to us.
• You will be notified about the status of your order, and stocked items from our warehouse are delivered in a reasonable time. We've rarely had delivery problems due to our top-notch delivery partners